Cactus Environmental is a certified Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) committed to quality, safety and the satisfaction of every customer we serve. We hold multiple certifications to ensure you that each service we offer is held to the highest state and federal standard and have operation authority in all 48 contiguous states.
- Responders at Cactus Environmental meet the terms of The Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) standard.
- At Cactus Environmental all of the drivers, techs and managers are HAZWOPER and N.O.R.M. certified.
- All states that recognize Federal Hazmat Registration include: AL, MO, MS, UT, TN
- Confined Space Certified Employees
- Confined Space Rescue Personnel (OSHA)
- HAZWOPER 40 hr Personnel
- All drivers, techs, managers, minimum 24 hr HAZWOPER
- HUB Certificate: 1680576180200
- HUB Vendor: 083196
- US DOT: 374722
- ICC: MC-456984
- Texas DOT: 005375552C
- Texas EPA: TXD980796338
- EPA PCB Handling: TXD980796338
- US DOT Haz-Mat Registration: 060904554005M
- TCEQ Sludge: 23535
- TCEQ Solid Waste: 40041
- TCEQ Used Oil Transporter: A85928
- TCEQ Oil Transfer Facility: A85928
- TCEQ Used Scrap Tire Transporter: 6200496
- Asbestos-Texas Dept of Health: 40-0340
- Railroad Commission Transporter: Operator #122124
- Railroad Commission Transporter: Permit #3593